Biggs3420Biggs3420

Boing!

Yeah thats freaking hot ;D

Pleasure Model- Secretary V.03 Pleasure Model- Secretary V.03

I want one...

Great even has the directions on the outside, to bad I won't be reading them, less theres a damn VCR clock

Naera x Mora Naera x Mora

thats awesome

Wow, never would have thought of this in my deepest dreams. Great work yo

Snorkling Zu Snorkling Zu

Oh Sh!t

well thats a pickle and the damn thing looks so innocent. :S

Back of a Tiefling Back of a Tiefling

Awesomly Alluring :D

Well she looks good even if she is a beast like character I'd tap that :D
-Biggz wuz here

Woman Woman

Brilliant discovery!!!

Yeah, ya know it does make people click. Sex sells dude, less you can somehow raise the comprehension level of every human to above the base need to see tits and Ass guess this formula will suffice in giving you views and points.
-As for the picture I like the style and the use of colors, varying to present a gradual shading effect. However the overall stance is clunky, uncoordinated. Is she leaning against something, which is her support leg? Where is the other hand, where you not in the mood to draw it? however that is a nicely detailed face.
I'll do a solid 7/10

Voodoo Woman Voodoo Woman

That she is...

Very nice. I like the specific shadowing and lines you used to define the picture, using few shading between characters. This cleaner approach makes it look more professional and of course, ROCKING TITS. Excelent job dude impressive.

Curds and Whey Curds and Whey

LOOK OUT!

Little Miss Muppet should have freaking looked up! Nice shading the use of gray-scale adds a surreal look to it similar to the darker Grimm Story tale versions. You went from using harder defined lines as seen in the face, to loose strokes on other parts, not sure if that was for focus, but its clash of style adds depth to the picture.